Advancement of scientific knowledge and research in relation to the cardiovascular system in all its aspects to improve our basic understanding and to find better preventive measures and treatment for all types of cardiovascular diseases.
- To hold periodical meeting, conferences and social gatherings
- To arrange clinical discourses, discussion and demonstrations on any subject of interest of the Society.
- To actively encourage research, teaching and training programs at various centres.
- To hold heart camps for early detection of heart diseases especially in rural areas.
- To publish, distribute or otherwise circulate records, transactions and proceedings of the various meetings and conferences of the Society.